Which Types of Graphic Panels are Available?
At West Allis Blue, customization is our speciality. By taking into account your specific branding goals and utilizing cutting-edge equipment, we can make your wildest design dreams a reality. Our most popular graphic panel options include:
- Printing: The most common method of creating graphic panels is printing UV ink directly onto acrylic material. That said, there are countless customization options for printing, including affixing vinyl objects, applying clear or opaque decals, and utilizing special “second surface” and “sandwiching” techniques.
- Cut: Your graphic panel can come in a standard rectangle shape or be cut along the unique edges of your image.
- Edging: Choose between a raw, unpolished edge, or a glimmering, smooth edge.
- Lamination: Lamination with glossy, luster, and matte finishes put a finishing touch on your graphic panel.
- Mounting: Holes are commonly drilled in each of the four corners of your piece and fitted with aluminum stand-offs.
How are Graphic Panels Displayed?
Graphic Panels can meet a wide variety of interior branding needs, including:
- Business logos
- Room names
- Donor appreciation
- Customer testimonials
- Directional signs
- Bathroom signs