DIGITAL SIGNAGE SERVICES
At West Allis Blue, we’re excited to announce that we now offer mounted and free-standing digital building directories both tiny and large. Enjoy digital signage and digital directory solutions from the branded environment experts. In addition, we offer hardware, software, content control and installation. Flexible plans for acquisition, content management and hardware service are also available. Locally owned, proudly serving the Milwaukee area.
Best products and services for our customers
We take pride in offering the very best for our customers. We have the following products that are designed to fit your needs:
- Surface Mount – Enjoy our most popular enclosure style building directory with a sleek design that mounts easily to any wall. Additionally, these attractive digital directory options are ideal for displaying information in a professional setting with a design that lasts for years.
- Free-Standing Interactive Kiosks – This product features a small footprint and slim profile design for the ultimate in placement flexibility. The Alta is easy to install and looks great in any lobby.
- Multi-Screen Digital Solution – Give tenants and visitors a Class A experience by adding a state-of-the-art video wall to your property. Display engaging content or beautiful visuals on a large scale with high-quality screens, software, and hardware.
Commercial office solutions
In addition, we have address your commercial office needs such as:
- Headline News – Stay ahead of the curve with headline news in real-time, from the world’s most respected sources. The newsfeed features include the top stories in sports, business, finance and entertainment for the day.
- Calendar of Events – Keep visitors up-to-date on activities with the calendar feature. Link to your Google calendar for real-time updates or add events through our easy-to-use software. You can even attach PDF flyers and images!
- Traffic Conditions – Gives tenants and visitors real-time traffic information, including accident and construction alerts. Our maps include zoom capabilities, helping your customers focus in on areas most important to them.
- Social Media – Communicate with your visitors using the world’s most popular social media platforms. You can instantly display Twitter feeds for announcements, public information and greetings. You can even use Instagram to update photos and slideshows.
- Channels – Engage visitors with active visual content that adds value to your space and is relevant to your visitors. Choose the bundle that fits your needs and also integrate your own content.
- Virtual Receptionist – Our Virtual Receptionist feature lets you add a dialing link to any listing on your directory. No phone line needed!