There are a number of canvas wrapping styles and each offers a unique accent to your artwork. The most popular wrap options available at West Allis Blue include:
- Full Image Wrap: Offering a flowing, seamless look, a full image wrap is the most common canvas wrapping style.
- Border Wrap: Emulating a picture frame, border wraps are available in black, white, or any other solid color you prefer.
- Mirrored Edge: To ensure that your full image is displayed, mirrored edges offer a continuous look that reflects the image rather than stretches it.
How your canvas gallery wrap is hung depends on your unique interior preferences and needs. With convenience in mind, West Allis Blue will help ensure your artwork is easily mounted with options including:
- Black Paper Backing: Adding a paper backing to your canvas not only offers additional protection, but also a sleek, finished look.
- Sawtooth Hanger: To easily hang your canvas flat against the wall, you can opt for the sawtooth hanger.
- Wire Hanger: For a true art gallery aesthetic that causes the canvas to sit slightly away from the wall, a wire hanger is best.
- French Cleat System: Cleat systems offer the easiest process to install canvas wraps level and in line with each other when installing multiple wraps.